Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Total hypocrite.

An ex-boyfriend once told me: "The South Beach diet, huh? Let's see how many hours you'll be on that!"



I enjoy reading blogs. I enjoy them SO much that when I wake up in the morning, I don't even pee until I visit my bookmarked blogs. But nothing is worse than checking a favorite blog, only to find that no new entry was made....for days on end! It makes me angry. I mean, how SELFISH could that blogger be for not writing anything new?! What...you're too busy to write something today? Can't even type out a single sentence to let your dear readers know you're alive? That's just effing rude.


So, here it is. I gone n' dun it too. And I apologize. See, blog authors have much more pressure to keep an "audience" than a book writer. We write our "novels" in tiny pieces, which means readers only get one page at a time. How frustrating is that? If someone handed me one page of The Witching Hour by Anne Rice per day, I'd go nutso. So, to make up for my asshole-ishness, I've knitted some goodies for your visual pleasure. (Side note: I had three tests and a paper due last week, resulting in a temporary loss of "writing mojo")


My ballband dishcloth (now complete): yes, I cheated and did it all from the same ball of yarn. I'm a busy girl, mkay?
Puppy paw dishcloths. Can't really see, eh? Let me try again.
I really need to start taking photos in natural light.
Remember my creepy carnival yarn? (Say hi to June, hiding in the back of the picture) This will be a simple stockinette purse, although it looks like a crafty kindergartner just glued a bunch of fruit loops together. I chose this yarn because I'm too scared and stubborn to use the pretty/expensive bit of my stash.
What? The Shaded Tweed Tunic? I have no idea what you're talking about.
The moral of the story, ladies and gents, is that my blog ain't no fad. I'm sticking to it!

No comments: