Wednesday, January 30, 2008

For the love of yarn!

An ex-boyfriend once told me: "Why do you own a camera? You never use it."

I cannot help but share how my darling puppy has grown to love yarn as passionately as his mother does. I was taking a few pictures of a scarf I had finished over the holiday break when Dominick decided that he wanted to be included in the festivities. So I let him.






At first, he just wanted to sit next to it. But then, he wanted to try it on. So I let him.







I took the picture, removed the scarf from my little model, rolled it up, and was about to put it away when Dominick huffed, "Where do you think you're going with my scarf, bitch?"





Well, no child of mine talks to me that way, so I reached for the scarf, and Dominick went into full defense-mode.

What can I say? I'd do it too, if someone attempted to take yarn away from me. My baby makes me proud!

2 comments:

Luciana DeVito said...

Awwwwww! My Peanut is the same way.......;o) He's lucky to have you!

Heartsapocolypse said...

A dog after my own heart...